Law Office of Ana C. Zigel

Since 1986, the Law Office of Ana Claudia Zigel has provided clients with outstanding immigration and visa services; voted Baltimores Best Immigration Lawyer Ana is a member of AILA and the MSBA.

Call Now (410) 602-2155

Nonimmigrant and Student Visas

If you wish to enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time, a nonimmigrant visa permits you to travel to the United States for a limited period of time for a specific purpose, such as work, education, attending a conference or to visit the country, friends or family.

The process can sometimes be confusing and complicated. Our firm can make it much easier by helping you determine which visa category is right for you, and assisting you with changing status from your current category to the new category. In appropriate cases, we may be able to help your dependent family members to obtain lawful status and work authorization. The Law Office of Ana C. Zigel is interested in helping you make the most of your time in the United States. Whether you are interested in transferring to another school or course of study, bringing your family to the U.S. for your duration of studies, or if you are interested in obtaining a new immigration status, the Law Office of Ana C. Zigel is eager to work with you.

There are many ways for a foreign national to obtain a nonimmigrant visa to the United States, depending on the foreign nationals abilities, education and family ties. Find out about many ways of obtaining a nonimmigrant visa to the U.S., by contacting us today to arrange a consultation.